Local SEO services work in much the same way as regular SEO, however, there is an added emphasis on your geographical location. Local SEO is the process of optimising website traffic, leads, and brand awareness through local search results.
From a top-level perspective, local search engine optimisation works in much the same way as ‘regular’ Google search. What makes local SEO so unique and important is that Google uses a separate set of ranking factors to determine which listings it will display to users. Some of the factors that Google uses as local ranking signals include:
• The device being used by the searcher
• The location of the user conducting a search
• The Google My Business listing of the company
• Keywords that have been used when reviewing an online property
• The location specific elements of a web page
• Name, address, and phone number information cohesiveness
• Google map ratings
• How well a website addresses the individual user query
In truth, there are a myriad of important factors that separate local SEO Sydney from SEO Sydney. What you really need to know is that 97% of users have searched online to find a local business in the last 12-months.